Elin Nordegren Gets 100 million was it Enough?

The news said 100 Million or more, I guess she got what she feels is enough, so that's what matters. She said money can't buy her happiness, so true in my opinion. She has already started getting a psychology degree and may help families in the same situation she found herself in. I for one wish her much happiness in her future.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 8:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• most of us would live quite well with that, and money isn't going to heal the scars.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• well she will need that money, cuz a psych degree aint gettin anybody a job that's for sure. Maybe a CM account.........anywhoooo......she should have formally asked the judge for his nutsack to be set ablaze....
    In divorce a woman should not get angry. She should get it all.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Who cares?

She is rid of HIM

and that is priceless

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Of course it's enough. She is no one special. Why should a divorcing woman get it all anyway? Should a man divorcing a cheating wife get it all too? Personally I don't care. She either got what she asked for or she got the percentage of his money that was correct.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2010