Relationship

Hi I am so scared!!! I am pushing my husband, we are crashing because of financial stuff and I don't know what to do or how to catch us.....I have been up since 4:00 trying to pray, think of things to make myself a better person. I am so depressed I can't even get out of the house. Does anyone have a suggestion. It seems the harder I try the more I mess things up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you and your husband need to go to counseling.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• get some help, I agree. Professionally, let someone see your situation and talk you thru some possible solutions.
    praying isn't gonna help the money sort itself out, you need human help.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Finances are one of the biggest stressors in a marriage. Try to remember you are a team & you're in this together! If you can't work thru it on your own, some places offer free debt counseling. If that's not enough, then couples counseling too. Good luck.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• so many people have money probelms
    TRY to remember others who are in worst situation
    and do something positive to help fix money issue
    it may not fix it
    but any positive action will make you feel better

gl
    you are in my prayers
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Perhaps it would help for you to look for a part-time so that the pressure on him is not so great would help. Even if it's taking care of other people children at home. Best of luck and hang in there.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2010