I have just one amazing child, he is nice and clever but I feel so exhausted and tired.I can't imagine to have one more child.Is it normal?

Lolga

Asked by Lolga at 8:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• normal, you ask
    IF you were not tired, you would not be doing your job as a mom
    LAMO!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It is normal to feel that way. I was overwhelmed with my first child at times, but when you have another child, the 2nd child is easier because you already know what to expect. They go through phases, as he gets older it won't be as tiresome.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Normal, that is why we spaced our girls so far apart... they are 17, 11 and 4! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:39 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My kids are 16 months apart. The first one is now 2 1/2, the second is 14 months. When it was just me and my oldest, it totally overwhelmed me. But the second baby is easier because you already know what to do, and now that they are toddlers they play together. I think God gives you the grace and patience to deal with whatever you have :) The more responsibility you have, the more you are able to handle. I can't imagine adding a third to the mix!
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 9:04 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have 4 :) 7, 3, 19 months, and 5 months. 4 is just as easy as two, more diapers, more mouths to feed, but they entertain eachother all the same.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:38 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• very normal
    cricketdawn81

Answer by cricketdawn81 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010