sleeping wierd since i got pregnant

So i get up atleast 2 or 3 times a night to go pee. And then my hubby told me i toss and turn alot he even told me i hit him in my sleep. Im not even that far along im at 9weeks. Has anyone done this this early and is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yeah, your body is adjusting to change. it only gets worse!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yep, and to be perfectly honest, it'll only get worse. : ( By the end of my pregnancy, I was sleeping practically sitting up (because of the HORRIBLE heartburn/ indigestion), but on my left side... I was using 5 pillows total & still not getting a very good night's sleep. So yea, it's perfectly normal!

Congrats, by the way!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Same here.. I'm tired all day and cant sleep at night. I have read that its normal. I'm also 9 weeks hopefully we will be able to sleep soon..
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Thanx ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Like everyone else said...it gets much, much, MUCH worse. I'm 29 weeks and I wake up every single morning with neck pain, lower back pain, sinus issues, and a headache. I've always slept with a body pillow and I try my best to sleep on my left side, but I usually end up on my back. Sooo annoying.

But yeah, I honestly think that all the sleep problems are just practice for when the baby comes haha! We'll never get a good night's sleep again xD Congrats on your baby!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• heck yea, im 11 weeks and i pee 2-3 times a night and hve nticed that i turn more often. completely normal. when i was really far along with my first I would lay there and cry because I couldn't be comfortable and as soon as I got comfy I had to pee! It gets baaaad. Good luck and get a preggo pillow to cuddle with, it helps.
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 1:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol yup 11 weeks here i swear i live in the bathroom lol and i always toss and turn it sucks i dont think ive had a good night sleep in weeks lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm 13 weeks and can't sleep at night. It's not that I'm uncomfortable. I just can't turn my brain off. I fall asleep easily at about 9pm but awaken at 11ish and toss and turn for the rest of the night.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i'm about 21 weeks, and i haven't had a full nights sleep in about 15 of those 21 weeks! i found though that it does help to have lots of pillows around you to cuddle with and stick in all those uncomfortable places to help prop you up if need be. think too about the type of bed you sleep on. i still sleep on a pretty firm mattress because that's what my husband prefers, but we are planning on getting a mattress pad...something with more give to help support you in places you need it instead of places you dont help to sleep in longer intervals too.
    Anonymous