what is it about porn that turns your husband/SO on?

does your So say its the sight of the women,men both or just what they are doing? Does he picture himself with that person or with you while hes watching and does his penis get hard? I was told by someone that when they watched porn they never got an erection it just made them want to have sex with the person they were with because it just looks fun to watch and he knows what it feels like.Im curious what you have been told.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• i dont think men necessarily have to picture themselves with anyone to get hard watching porn. its just the thought/sight of sex that turns them on. ive never really ask my SO what it is about porn that turns him on, im just going to go with the assumption that it's the next best thing when im too tired lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• ok this has taken yrs for me to figure out the truth its not the nudity its the act the penetration for my man. and no he does not picture himself with other women it is not necessary and maybe looks at porn 2x's a year. i dont believe in constant porn it isnt realistic and if they get too used to seeing airbrushed youre in trouble real women and mothers have character=flaws..good luck.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 12:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If my SO is watching porn, he is more into the act of sex than the actors. But he is a 'boob-man.' So, if he's watching just a famale, it's the actuall boobs that turn him on and not the actress. And yes, he does get an erection.
    Anonymous

• MY FIANCE IS JUST INTO THE WHOLE ROLE PLAY THING. HE DOESENT EVEN REALLY WATCH THE SEX SCENES.
    Anonymous

• Men are just very visual creatures. Like Ron White, comidian says "you see one naked, you want to see them all naked"
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• me and my fiance watch porn together .. so this is kinda a hard question..(no pun intended) not sure if its the sight of men/women he does like to watch the POV porns the ones where you only see the guys junk doing its thing and not the whole guy ... i think its really more of the act of what they are doing that he likes to watch .. and my guy likes to watch BBW porn &hes T&A man as well .... and as for gettin hard YES he does and there no dening it as for it turning me on yeah it does but i still have to be in the mood to watch it
    puppet24

Answer by puppet24 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i think they do get off on looking at the women- why do they like watching girl on girl if not? i dont like mine watching cause it makes me think im not good enough.
    Anonymous

• well me and my so like to watch it he says when he see's anyone having sex it just makes him wanna do it and have some fun to cuz he knows sex feels great.. and for me i like to try new things when i see some different things they do..
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2008