Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

What would you do? Haven't had sex in over a year then hubby drugged me to have sex. adult content

After the birth of our first son (4 years ago) my sex drive went downhill a little. After my second son (2 1/2) it declined more - only had sex about 8 times & then I had a miscarriage last year & have not had sex since. I just have NO desire to have sex. I've tried but can't do it. Have been treated with depression meds & had hormones checked but still donn't want sex.

Last night my husband gave me a bc with a sleeping pill crushed up in it (unknown to me) waited for me to pass out & then tried to have sex with me. (AND videotape it as well!)
I did not take the BC & faked passing out to see what he would do because I suspected it happened a few weeks ago.
He says it was the first time, he's sorry & wants me to move on. I don't believe him anymore. I feel violated by my own husband but also feel like I did push him b/c I haven't had sex with him for over a year.
We don't have $ to go to a counsler/ therapist.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (36)
  • in addition to a therapist, I think its a legal matter now without consent..

    Answer by Zoeyis at 9:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • Um, this is still classified as rape even though you are married. I wouldn't take anything his ass brings you in the future!

    If this behavior bothers you as it would me (I would be mortified) then I would check into a divorce... that's just craziness!

    Answer by Memigen at 9:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • I call bullshit on this story.

    Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • NOT your fault! He had no right to do that to you period! If he was that desperate and unhappy he should have left you, not drug you!

    Answer by shanlaree at 9:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • Can you buy a vibrator & practive gettin your sex drive back up? If you're never sexually stimulated, it's only going to get worse. you need to use it in order to get our sex drive back. OR, you can try herbal supplements to get it back. Try working out, som elifting would be good. When you lift weights, or work your muscles somehow, it increases testosterone which might make you horny. I personally would not mind if DH did that, he is my husband...i like sex...i would laugh about it the next day.

    So, how do you know he put sleeping pills in there if you didn't take them? You fakes being passed out, and let him have sex with you like that? Or did you stop him?

    Answer by samurai_chica at 9:21 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • sounds like a lifetime drama movie i saw a few weeks ago

    Answer by shay1130 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • Bullshit or not, you have some issues. First, he doesnt respect you and you need to leave him, and second, you dont need a therapist or medication, you need some friends and family to help you. Your sex problem isnt because of your sex drive its probably because you are really depressed and you think your life sucks.

    Go on vacation.

    Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • Even if you don't want sex, you should do it anyway for him, when you get married, you guys belong to eachother in every way. I'm sorry your hormones have been out of wack, I've been there, but would never make my husband wait over a year to have sex. That's just mean and very selfish. At least he tried to drug you to get it, rather than getting it someplace else, imo. I think he was desperate, and I think you're to blame, not him. Sorry.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • * Practice, not practive....

    Answer by samurai_chica at 9:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • ok...minus all my typo's...cannot seem to spell yet this AM...

    Answer by samurai_chica at 9:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.