Is there a certain way?

Is there a certain way that you like to have your laundry folded?
I like my laundry folded very neatly and in a particular way. Needless to say, my SO does not fold my laundry or our son's. I think maybe I am a little obsessive about certain things.

TeaAndrews

Asked by TeaAndrews at 11:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG, too funny, I have been called all sorts of names by my sister who thinks I am "spastic" about the entire laundering process. Everything has to be done a certain way, down to the stacking of the folded laundry, I know sounds a bit OCD!?!?!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 1:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I do that too, don't worry i make my husband put it up b/c he never foldes it right!!!!
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• it is definately not you. my two oldest daughter did laundry for a long time and i had to make them stop and me start doing it.. and believe it or not it was because they werent folding underwear or my shirts right. so I started doing it myselg.. LOL... so your not alone
    SLVN_Jen

Answer by SLVN_Jen at 11:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Just my jeans and the towels. And it's been 6 years and my hubby still doesn't fold em right. Drives me batty!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yes I do too! My hubby and I have a totally different idea of what organized looks like. Both of us are particular about the laundry but we like it different ways...so whoever does the laundry gets to pick how it is put away which is totally fine by me because he does more laundry than I do so I cant complain!!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Well I'm too embarassed to not be anonymous....... my hubby does most of the laundry and i don't care squat how its folded..... sometimes when I do it, I just throw the clothes in the door and just close it. I have been things to do that fold laundry.
    Anonymous

• Ooprs I meant drawer, not door
    Anonymous

• Lol, I do it as well. I'm so bad about it that if my hubby fold the laundry (which is rare) I go behind him and refold it my way and put it up...I'm lame I know. I just have to have it a certain way and he's a sloppy folder of laundry. :)
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 12:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yea i like my laundry folded by some one else. i have 2 teenagers and a husband that just throw them in the basket after of course the take what they need
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• On the rare occasion that I am the one doing the laundry ( I am good at starting and switching but I HATE folding) I am picky about the way they are folded. SO ends up hanging most of his clothes anyways, but like his socks a certain way. I Fold my Tshirts in half longways and then in thirds the other way. He will not fold them this way. Oh and I match up my socks, but dont like them rolled together.
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 1:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008