SEX and marriage adult content

Have any ofu got bored with ur sex life after years together. I have been with hubby for 32 years andmarried 25 wehave tried things but now Ia bored with it can u help. I am a mm of five so I kno time is hard to get and the hours he works makes it hard.d we have threre wit specail neds and a rare disorder so lots dotor appointents. just wondring

butterflysmom

Asked by butterflysmom at 9:49 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Anon..why don't you quit being a spell checker and answer the question she is asking advice about!! Damn!
    & I have only been with my SO for about 11 months so I'm not bored yet.. but I'd say spice it up--like Memigen says.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• we've only been married 3 years and find ourselves getting in a rut once in a while... there are a lot of great books out there about different things you can do to spice it up...
    one of the most counter-intuitive tricks is to not have sex for a week or two and spend time every night just holding and non-sexual touching and then gradually adding in (ex... tonight you can touch breasts but that's it)... It brings back those feelings of excitement, like a teenager wondering if he's gonna get to 2nd base hahaha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:54 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Lol at the anon above!!! Thats a hellll of alot of spelling cock ups butterfly.

Im not married, but have been with my fiancee on/off for 5 years. He has cheated in the past, and both of us have had serious relationships whilst we've been seperated...but if im honest nothing has been the same as it is with him. I cant see us getting bored because we enjoy different things about eachother, not just sex all the time. We enjoy intimacy etc which doesnt always lead to sex...keeps things interesting and different.

Having 3 with special needs and 5 kids isnt a proper excuse. Marriages and r/ships are important and u need to MAKE time for eachother. Go for a romantic dinner date, go to the cinema, go stay in a hotel. We have 7 children living with us, 1 of them is physically less able and another has special needs. We cope just fine and our relationship is strong. You just need to find the balance.
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 9:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• how did you make it so far in life without being able to spell a coherent sentence?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Lol @ ANON!

Maybe try outfits, a sex swing, toys, tantra book, videos, role playing, etc.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2010