Help with the hubby!!!

My husband LOVES to play his video game. It's not so bad that he won't take care of our son but Every time i'm gone he plays. I will ask him to clean the house and I come home and the house is still a mess and he is sitting there playindg football games on the PS3. What can I do or am I just being a B****!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• You guys need to work together to make a "rule" about the game playing. Maybe tell him that he can set a timer and play for an hour. Then he has to do other stuff. Hopefully he sees it as a problem too and he needs to set some limits on himself (like we all do sometimes!)
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• easy when he's sleeping you disconnect it and take it with you... trust me... hell have to find something. or tell him either start or find somewhere else to go. if hes not working he needs to clean.. now tat my hubby's working, im doing everything
    SLVN_Jen

Answer by SLVN_Jen at 12:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• That would piss me off too. My ex did that and I would just want to take one of the dirty plates from the sink and knock him in the head with it. I am so lucky my husband always puts the house and family before games. He stays home with the kids M,T,TR to save on child care expenses and he is so awesome about cleaning the house and only plays his games when the kids are napping or at night if he cant sleep and everyone else is asleep. I know how you feel though....
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• mine loves his games as well but never puts them first and i think he knows that if he did i would break them ..lol i agree with pp just take it and hide it or if that wont work just take the power cord or hide the games
    puppet24

Answer by puppet24 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I just went through this with my hubby. We talked it out, he was on it constantly he said it was a mindless way to break away from stress. I didn't nag him about it for a week and he doesn't try to justify or ignore the family over it anymore. Sometimes men just need a break too, is there something he may be going through that he needs a little escape from?

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2008