Any good birthing centers in the Dallas area?

Hi all,
I'm having my baby in December this year, and I'm in the process of moving to the Dallas area. I previously lived in Austin, and had a great birthing center here! It's been a little challenging to find a comparable one in Dallas. I'm looking for a birthing center that's close to Plano, where I'll be living, that has great, reliable and caring service, is clean, and is close to a hospital. I found the website birthcenter.net, which is for the Dallas Birth and Women's Center. It looked great until I called them and never got an answer or a call back, which I did not like! Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am in WI but I looked online and they have one that is in Baylor, they also said the one in Plano - which I would try again! They are having babies there so they are busy!! Be patient ...otherwise just drive there and see things first hand! That is what we did with our first when we moved!! We just went there and then we also got the tip for which OB doctor was the best one there as well! Good luck :)
    insanemom3

Answer by insanemom3 at 8:05 AM on Aug. 26, 2010