Symptoms while breastfeeding updated!

Are the earliest signs/symptoms of pregnancy the same if you are breastfeeding? I mean a lot of signs are similar to that caused by breastfeeding correct? Lately I have been feeling slightly nauseous at smells and just a little nauseous in general, bloated, and my nipples have been sore when I breast feed but not sore if I touch them. I get some headaches. In fact it was weird I felt a little nauseous during sex last night (Don't tell hubby LOL) Maybe its a virus??

It has been so long since I had a period (since I just got my IUD removed and I didn't have one the entire time and I am breastfeeding)

So I don't know if these are period symptoms or what. Or when I would test since no AF. The earliest I had sex was August 5th. Could you feel preggo symptoms that soon?

***Update this morning I could barely eat my oatmeal because the texture was making me gag. I eat oatmeal every morning. I tested and it was neg...so IDK

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe your period is getting ready to start. I felt nauseous before my period after having my twins. I also felt crampy and just yucky in general. Maybe wait a few more days and test again.?
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 11:27 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I had alot of those same symptoms this last month and two weeks later af finally returned after having my 11 month old
    Calleighsmommy2

Answer by Calleighsmommy2 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2010