Just need to vent.

Just found out my hubby is frequenting porn sites. I don't have an issue with porn, I sometimes like to look at it too. The problem is that he has been masturbating while viewing these sites almost every day after I go to sleep. We haven't had sex in like 2 months. His "activities" are interfering with our live love. He says he's embarrassed about it and that it has nothing to do with me, but I feel so stupid and used. I am becoming depressed and questioning myself (even though he claims he is very attracted to me) because he chooses porn over me. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• id be turning off or disconnecting the internet, btu hey maybe try picking up some sexy lingirie. and learning some of those moves, maybe if yoiu turn into the porn he wont wanna be around them on the net, he'll be looking for you, or maybe talk to him about making your own home movie... spice it up.. and remember try all these answers you get before choosing the best
    SLVN_Jen

Answer by SLVN_Jen at 12:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Okay, the fact that he's doing it "behind your back" while you're right there, signals a problem. I'd be contacting a marriage counselor.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Run, don't walk, to your nearest marriage counselor... don't try to solve this one yourself because there is a lot going on that you need sort through!!
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 12:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008