What is the most important roel you play in the family?

OctoberOrganics

Asked by OctoberOrganics at 12:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• sahm, cook , , house care and taking care of everyone and supporting my husband
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I am the mommy and wife!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• all of the above. what don't i do. even though i don't work i sometimes bring in more money then my husband through child support but mostly i'm a sahm and the bill collector, banker, day care provider and house keeper and the sex slave, etc. yeah i have a lot on my plate.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I am the giver and receiver of unconditional love. I make sure my child and dog's basic needs are met.
    idomatter

Answer by idomatter at 12:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• JUST ALL AROUND EVERYTHING. WE HAVE TO BE EVERYTHING TO OUR KIDS AND OUR SO'S OR DH'S.
    Anonymous

• I make sure everybody is taken care of - On time for school/work, has clean clothes, food to eat (I make it, shop for it, put it away,etc.), has a clean house to live in, clean bedding, feed the dog, walk the dog, clean up after the dog, remember Birthday's, decorate for holiday's, work an 8hr job, nursemaid, family psycologist, friend's "ear"/"shoulder", referee, peace- maker/keeper. The list goes ON & ON. It looks like the role of "CARETAKER" is the most important.
    naonip

Answer by naonip at 1:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Although my husband works and I don't (I'm looking still), I make the meals, do my hubs laundry, run interference with my 17 y.o. and hub, I'm the sanity keeper! My son knows, don't piss off Dad!
    Our dog couldn't live w/out me. I feel that most moms and wives bring the peace and tranquility to the home, unless they're nuts or something~! LOL
    Mariagma3

Answer by Mariagma3 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm the one who makes sure everyone has everything they need and the house is clean because my BF works really hard to keep a house over our heads and 4 of my 5 children are not even his. I don't work, so I need to do something to feel like I contribute to the household.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• The stay at home mom, house keeper and cook!
    Assila

Answer by Assila at 4:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2010