Df leaves friday for 45 days!

My df leaves friday for work. He will work 45 days and get 2 weeks home. We have a 2 yr old, a 1 yr old (her 1st bday is tommorrow) and I am 39 weeks preggers with our 3rd child! I really want him to be here for the birth but this baby wont come out and tommorrow is my dd's bday and then he leaves. I am very depressed about it, but our family really needs the money. I dont know what to do. I feel very selfish and self centered for not really wanting him to go. His mom is trying to make him feel guilty, even more than he does, so he wont go. I just dont know what to do. If this baby isnt born by friday then he will meet his son when he is 6 weeks old :( I just dont know what to do or how to handle this!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 10:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• All I can say is I'm sorry. I know there is a lot of controversy about inductions, but I was induced with my son for the same reason you're dealing with. My husband traveled at the time and I didn't want him to miss the birth. Keep in mind I had already had two successful inductions prior to that one. I hope your baby comes!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 10:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2010