America's Got Talent--who are you hoping for?

I am a huge fan already of Prince Poppycock. The guy looks really cute when he's out of make-up (long hair or not, though I do think it looks better pulled back.), I love that he's willing to be eccentric and isn't scared to show his true passions, and he's got a voice that sends shivers on my back. I think he would be incredible doing something like Phantom of the Opera or so! :) So who do you want?

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 10:44 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love Prince Poppycock as well. He is just a blast. and his voice is amazing as well.

Love Michael Grimm as well.

I figure that some of the ones who don't make it through but have huge talent - like some of the singers - will be okay. One would assume that agents and scouts are watching and looking for the true talent.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm a Poppycock fan!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2010