where do I find on CafeMom People who have messages for me?

Peggy_57

Asked by Peggy_57 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Go to home and on the top left where your thought bubble and widget or picture appears is a link for retrieving messages.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 12:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Do you mean you received a message in your e-mail saying that you have a new message from the CafeMom Team? Any messages left for you will be in your inbox. Like, right now I can scroll to the very top of the page, and next to where it gives the option to log out (top right hand corner) it also says "view messages".

And I do not think that you can send messages anonymously, so their name should be right there, as a link that you can click on and it will go to their page.

Hope that helped!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hi Peggy_57,

To view your messages, click the 'View Messages' link at the very top of the page.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2008