really? know one knows a thing about how to get rid of a hemorroid during pregnancy? adult content

please help me!i cant stand this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• http://www.ehow.com/how_4771887_of-hemorrhoids-fissures-during-pregnancy.html

Heres a link with instructions on what to do.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Hemorroids do not go away... not even after pregnancy. If it is very large and painful, you can go to the doctor and have it lanced. That is your only option other than if it is smaller and more bearable. If that is the case buy some Preparration H creame and cleansing pads.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Your OBGYN can prescribe something to help but they may not go away or take a long time to. Or try Preparation H suppositories and the cream too. Hope you feel better.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Let me rephrase that... SOME hemmorroids don't go away. they no longer hurt but they still leave your anal area with that little swollen spot (unfortunately that is my case - TMI I'm sure but whatever).

Here, you can check this out also for more info. :)
    http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/hemorrhoids-topic-overview
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm sorry you're in pain. Trust me I had the worst hemmrhoids when I was pregnant the first time. This last pregnancy with the twins when I got a hemm. my doc prescribed me a medication that shrinks the hemm., but also numbs the pain, it has lidocaine in it. I would ask your doc about it. The over the counter stuff doesn't do jack for the pain while you're waiting for it to shrink down. So if you're hurting real bad you need something to numb the pain so you can function. Good luck hun!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 11:00 AM on Aug. 25, 2010