Anybody else redeeming their Pampers Gifts to Grow points??

I love the Gifts to Grow program from Pampers! Inside each package of Pampers, there is a little green and white sticker with a code on it. You go to pampers.com, click on Gifts to Grow, and enter the code. You gain points (most stickers are 3 points, but sometimes I'll get one that's 5 points). These points can be used to "buy" things. I've got 47 points right now (I was late figuring out what the stickers are for... I could have so many more had I known! ugh!), and when I get 60 points (should only be 2 or so weeks) I'm going to use the points to order Christmas cards with my son's picture from Shutterfly.com! There are lots of cool things to choose from... Entering the codes literally only takes seconds, and it's so worth your time!

If you're not redeeming your points already, you should really start!

((sorry, this wasn't technically a question.... I just know that more people look at Answers than Journals. : ))

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 12:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My husband I discovered it late but we have started redeeming out points. I am up to like 40 now. I have a 15 month old and a 3 month old so we go through a lot of diapers. I wish I would have discovered it when my youngest was first born. I would have so many points if i did!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 1:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• all pampers packages have this? pampers are the only diapers ive been buying but i dont think ive ever seen this.
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 1:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Luvs are the best diapers- easy to tell they are wet, dont leak, and are CHEAP! :) I usually cut any baby item related coupon I get and tuck them next to the product at the store for the next person to find and use. :) I do that with baby formula "check" coupons too! :)
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 1:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yea, I think all Pampers packages have it. Even the wipes! I didn't notice the wipes thing until today, but I buy the 3-pack refill packs, and on the package itself is a code. There's no sticker, just a little code. As far as the diapers go, I first noticed it when we were still using Swaddlers, and now we're buying the big boxes of Size 4 Cruisers & they have 2 stickers inside each box.

ZoeKatsMom--- what a great idea! I usually just throw away the coupons that I won't use... I've never even thought about leaving them for the next person at the store! I'm going to start doing that, too, now!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 2:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• The only thing that sux is that you have to pay shipping on anything you get with your points (unless it's a gift card)!!!! I had 100 points so I got the cute little flower pot toy...but I had to pay like $6 for shipping. Total ripoff...but I didn't want to lose all the points I've been so diligently tracking. They should offer coupons for free pampers instead.
    pinkchick88

Answer by pinkchick88 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2008