I want to write my DH a letter/note a romantic note what should I write in it lol

something to make him go wild possibly lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Write how to feel. Tell him about your fantasys, what you want. Give him details on your love and desire for him.
    simplyme01

Answer by simplyme01 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Well if you want it to be romantic..
    You probably should NOT start it out with
    Roses are red
    Other stuff is blue...
    ;)
    Good Luck!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 11:04 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Something dirty! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Something dirty! lol

I can't think of nothing dirty lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would start off sincere, then write something lusty. One good idea is to write down exactly what you would like to do to him. lol. Then of course you would have to follow through.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• just fyi, guys don't respond as much to letters as much as actions. Letters are something us girls like alot more and we keep em somewhere special as a momento. The guys I know would smile and probly, say something nice, and put the letter in the back of some drawer or worse. Not all, just alot. :) Guys are just more visually oriented creatures. They rather see something than have to read something (remember how they don't like maps and asking for directions? same sorta thing) :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

Mine does....and actually why would I write a letter and put it in the back of a drawer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I said the guy would do it, not you. Why? Cuz they aren't as sensitive and moved by it the same way we are (for the most part).
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• sorry i miss understood sorry....but my DH isn't like that I have wrote him letters before not romantic though
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• without knowing much about him, I have no clue. Sorry
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:04 AM on Aug. 25, 2010