I caught my daughter with the neighbor boy!! adult content

I caught my daughter with the neighbor boy in my pool. I don't know if they were having sex but it looked like it! I have sence seperated them from playing together and I have made myself a appointment at mental health. My daughter is 8 and he is 9. I told his grandma (she is his gardian) and she said he already know's it's wrong he has been to classes. There for it must be my daughter fault !!! I'm thinking he taught her. But never the less I am freaking out. Does this mean she will keep doing this stuff and is it wrong? My appointment is not for a week and a half.. I'm freaking out I want to strangle the little boy.. Is this normal behavior I want to know why he has already been in counceling for this. It does not sound to me like the counceling worked for him. She has a cover up aditude about this she said she was not going to tell the rest of her family. He did not even get in trouble.. Help!!!

mersaides

Asked by mersaides at 11:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Sex? Meaning what? Are you thinking intercourse??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• how do you know for sure they were having sex? Have you even talked to you daughter?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• sex? at 8? I highly doubt it, neither one would have a clue what to do and their bodies aren't developed enough to really do anything. Maybe they were just being kids and hanging out. Ya know ....socializing...making friends...

I just think you waay jumping off the deep end here (no pun meant)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Why were they left alone in a pool? She should also be brought to an OBGYN to be checked to see if there was penetration. I would also call the local Police station and speak to someone there about someone going to this Grandmothers home and see if anything else can be done in this situation. This boy is a danger to other children and needs professional supervision.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:13 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would first off talk to your daughter, call your daughters doctor and explain the situation and see if they want to make an appointment for her to be seen. Make sure your daughter knows this is NOT NORMAL behavior. This grandmother doesn't seem to really be that great of a person for allowing this type of behavior and just simply writing it off as normal.. and blaming it on your daughter!! Good luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i think it would be hard for 2 kids to have sex in a pool...unless they had intentions of having sex and knew exactly what they were doing. Where were you? Did you really leave your daughter alone in a pool for that long that they could figure out sex positions in a pool..(the best way to straddle each other)...seems like you need to be a better parent.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Plus their maybe something wrong with the boys living conditions.. You know, maybe someone is sexually abusing him?? Don't jump to conclusions until you talk to your daughter first though.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If he has been to counseling then he must have already had problems. You should call CPS. They will at least talk to the family so they will know he can't do whatever he wants with no consequences. Often kids that do things like this are abused themselves. CPS may find the boy is being abused. You may be required by law to report what happened.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with Shay...how did you know and why were they alone for so long. And how would they even manage? It's hard for two pro adults to do that. And the doctor can really tell if she is or isn't a virgin...hymens aren't always intact until sex. Unless there was trauma, it's hard. And I highly doubt his penis could get there and do it. Maybe watch her better.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If you think they were, your probably close to the answer your looking for, or not! On a more personal level, I discovered my sexuality at 3. I have a very good memory. This will sound embarresing on my behalf but it may help you. I was humping my cabbage patch doll at that age and began to have orgasims at that age as well. At 5 yrs old I was around boys and I loved them all! I had a neighbor boy that lived across the street from me. I had him come over for a play date and took him into my closet and showed him what to do. I didnt know anything about intercourse btw...I think I was just experimenting. I wanted him to be my cabbage patch doll...so I used this 5 yr old boy :/ weird, but that was when I was 5 like I said. I had got so scared about what I had done that I then went and ratted him out to his mother and put all of the blame on him. But, it seems that at the time, I had introduced him to something new.
    trijobaby

Answer by trijobaby at 11:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2010