Our Great President has lied again?

Now Barack's father served in WW ll. He said so in a speech. Is he a compulsive liar?
Were there no reporters who double checked these statements and called the party on this? They did for everyone else. Why not him?

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father)

Born 4/4/36

Died 11/24/82 at the age of 46

He was 5 years old when WW 2 started, and less than 9.5 years old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father)

Born 1935

Died 3/2/87 at the age of 52

He was 6 years old when WW 2 started, and 10 years old when it ended.

One of these guys must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.

Watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw

WHAT A LIAR!!!! And the media doesn't say anything.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 11:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Read Obama's book, DREAMS OF MY FATHER. About Obama's college years, he writes, I  chose my friends carefully, the more politically active black students. The foreign students, The Chicanos, The Marxist professors, and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night , in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Frantz Fanon, eurocentrism and patriarchy.

He tells so much stuff about himself, I don't know how he even go elected. Oh i guess I do to know, the media was not doing it's job. They are supposed to be watchdogs for us. Just get his books, they will scare the hell out of you.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• So you're saying a child raised by his/her grandparents and call them Mom & Dad cannot do so in public? He didn't like about anything. His "DAD" did serve.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Stanley Armour Dunham Stanley Dunham is the grandfather of Barack Obama. He was born in 1918 and served as a sergeant in the U.S. Army during World War II, enlisting just after the attacks on Pearl Harbor. Stanley and his wife Madelyn raised Obama in Honolulu, Hawaii. In addition to President Obama, Stanley is related to six US presidents: James Madison, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush.[26][27] He died in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1992 and is buried at the Punchbowl National Cemetery.

Perhaps, this man is who Obama was refering to-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• His grandfather.. the one who raised him.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Is it possible that he made a slip of the tongue, saying "father" when he MEANT "grandfather"?

People that have criticized him--have YOU never made a slip of the tongue while making a speech? Especially if you're in front of how many thousands of people?

I'm more concerned about the policies of this country than I am about whether or not it was father, or grandfather, or whatever.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 11:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Do you have a LINK or something to show us that he actually said his father was in WWII ?
    I have an explanation from SNOPES. And I think you need to cut him some slack and admit to us that you jump at every chance to say something negative about the President.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Though it doesn't look good. I thought he was referring to his grand pops who he considers his dad. Still dumb either way and I don't care I still hope he jumps off a bridge.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If he's grandfather was the one to serve then he should have stated that.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If his g.father raised him for most of his life, then he could easily refer to him as his father. We're raising 2 of our g.kids and they call us mom and dad just as often as they do g.ma and g.pa. They see their parents often so others do get confused as to who they are referring to when they use mom and dad. They don't think about it, it's just what comes out at the time.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:51 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My husband was getting out of military when he was coming in and he wanted to pledge to him not the country.

Bullshit.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010