What should I do now???

I have 3 girls and there daddy walked out on then 2 1/2 years ago. Now he think its OK to come back but he don't want to help with anything. What should I do?

sguy1983

Asked by sguy1983 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him to take a flying F*CK and get all the child support you can get!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Do not let him in your life again, stay away, very far, this guys is bad news!

Answer by older at 11:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Technically, he is the father, he has rights. I would make sure to get a custody agreement in place and a visitation schedule along with child support.

If you don't he can really make this hard on you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Screw him!!!! Why does he want to come back???? Doesn't matter!!!! Don't let him!!!! He hurt u and the girls too much!!!! He crossed the line!!!! U don't need that shit!!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:32 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Great - now you know where he is. File with the courts, so that he has to be financially responsible for his children.

But as far as any relationship is concerned? You already know the answer to that, right? He hasn't been partner-material in the past, he certainly isn't now.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 11:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Jademom-He not playin child support. I do have custody and what not. he about a years later. I just dont want to be the bad mom.

Shanlaree- your funny.
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Dancer yea I know but I don't want to be the bad mom here. I dont want my girls to hate me later on in life,
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would tell him that if he wants us to be a family, these are the requirements. It may be that he could benefit from some help from a mentor. Most men do not understand the general term "help", but if they are shown what to do and how to do it, they can learn. My own husband was a prime example of such a man. This could be an opportune time for both of you to learn how to relate as man and wife and how to grow a strong family. I am on the side of that. I am finding that many people today have not had a good example of how a family ought to operate and are clueless when it comes to making it happen. The good news is that does not mean there is not hope for all of us. So I say move slowly. Give this a lot of thought and ask for advice from those who are able to give you pointers that can make a difference in the lives of you, your husband and your children. I wish you the best and hope to hear a good report!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would like to add... find out how your girls feel, let them make a decision on whether they want to see him. Unfortunately it sounds like he is only going to break their hearts continuously, so you will have to tread very carefully and figure out how to make your girls happy but protected at the same time. Good luck:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nanny- here the things. He got no job so mo money. she don't get it that my girls are in school so that lot of money we are looking at. I dont have a job as well and i have to ask my mom for help. I hate doin that but someone got to help me. When daddy has money ge out buying drug with it. I dont want him a part of my life but i dont want him out of my girls life. I have a guy who will go get pull up when needed but that about all. I don't want him buyin all the things the girls need right now.
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010