Do you talk about fiction books with your friends or your husband? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• WTF is up with these questions>?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I talk about them with my husband because we both like the same kinds of books, so I recommend ones to him and he does the same for me - or, alternatively, I just tell him all about it and then he doesn't have to read it LOL! What's really fun, though, is when we read the same books and then we can talk about them. This has become less frequent over the past year as our lives have gotten much busier (he's been on two deployments and now has 2.5 jobs now that he's home, plus I'm about to have a baby) but I hope our lives slow down a little bit in the near future so that we can do that more frequently. It was a lot of fun!

I don't talk about fiction books with my friends because unfortunately, none of them like the same kinds of books that I do. :(
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 12:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I used to talk about books all the time with my own friend when we were in college. We were both English majors. But now, the only books I read are the ones I read to my toddler.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• At times but not very often.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2010