Is it true that the Obama administration will not deport known illegals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Bush's national security appointees build the Criminal Alien Program to nab immigrants, they have been deporting more each year since 2001. Obama wants to change that so it does not break. up family's. If he can get it done deportations will go down.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nope, he is deporting more than the previous administration did. That blog is leaving out some very important information...I would stay away from that site, it is very biased and inflammatory, and not giving factual information.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nope. If it was true, then who the hell has the border patrol been putting into the buses I see all the time heading down towards the border?

OH, I KNOW! They must be people headed to the Obama Death Camps! Those have GOT to be real, one of the women protesting a proposed mosque in my town told me she's going to one!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Nope, he is deporting more than the previous administration did.

right!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I read both of the links. Yes, the first one is full of crap. The second one says that they are trying to arrest illegals who have committed crimes.
    So.....where does it say that OBAMA isn't arresting illegals? NOWHERE. But the first link IS a bunch of crap. Sorry,Anon, but you have been fooled again by a bunch of radicals.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• In a bid to remake the enforcement of federal immigration laws, the Obama administration is deporting record numbers of illegal immigrants and auditing hundreds of businesses that blithely hire undocumented workers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/25/AR2010072501790.html?hpid=topnews

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No. That's just hysteria.

If it's posted on an extremist blog, chances are, you can flush it down the toilet.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010