how long did it take?

how long did it take you to get over your ex husband or stbx after he left you for another woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, I left him because of the other women but it's still hard. It took me years to really get over it to the point where I honestly didn't care at all any more. It took me several months to get over it to the point where it wasn't constantly gnawing in the back of my mind and causing me sleep problems.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• About a year.
    idomatter

Answer by idomatter at 12:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• my ex had a another woman called drugs. that was hard to get over. i think it would of been easier tp get over an actual woman than to compete with his drugs abuse.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• he left almost 2yrs ago...it still hurts ONLY 'cuz I still love him and a part of me still wishes we could be together but the thought of him with someone else doesn't bother me anymore...maybe it's 'cuz he isn't happy with who he is with and is only with her 'cuz he screw up things with me?? Either way...it took me a few months to accept all that had happened.
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Is took me about a year
    Anonymous