So, how was your kiddos first day of school?

Joshua started back yesturday.
He was so super excited and he came home in a great mood.So far, he loves his new teacher, likes his new classmates. Hope it lasts! LOL!
He's in the 4th grade this year.Anticipating a great school year..crossing my fngers and my toes!
You know, he actually has 3 different classrooms he has to go to on a daily basis this year. He has to go to a different class and teacher for Reading and another one for Social Studies. Starting them kinda early on transistioning, I guess. But I think its a good idea..changes up thier day.Interested in seeing howits going to turn out. :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Ours was two weeks ago, my twelve year old started middle school, I was holding my breath hoping for the best, and her day was terrific. It's been fine since, except for one schedule change without notice that was fixed within a day. Hoping it will be a good year for her, she really does like it there.

My son goes to a private school and i see him there every day, I work there:)
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 7:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• they start after labor day
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010