Is this normal?

Im 23 weeks pregnant and my pelvic area is so sore it hurts to walk around. Im not bleeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Maybe the baby is resting on something making it sore. I would call your dr and ask.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Your uterus may not be positioned right. I had mine fall backwards once. I would tell your doctor and have him/her check you for positioning.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 12:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Some can be more severe than others. With my last pregnancy I had really bad pelvic pain. It started off with me just having a hard time walking..I had to walk really slow. Then it was hard to just roll to my side in bed. Then it started hurting so bad that I actually fell...it was like my pelvis couldn tsupport my body anymore. I had to be put on strict bedrest for it. Which..didnt help the pain, it still hurt like hell..but at least I wasnt at risk for faling and getting hurt. There is a medical name for it..its a really long name and for the life of me, I can't think of what it is called right now. Google up your symptoms, you'll find it.
    Not sure if thats whats going on with you...some pelvic pain IS A NORMAL part of pregnancy. But when it gets as severe as I had it..its not normal.Good Luck, hope it starts to feel better.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010