Im freaking out!!

I had my son normal and he was on time and I got induced and it went awesome and then when I was pregnant with my daughter my water broke at 34 weeks and I had her 6 weeks early and I am really scared that im gonna have this one that early too and its really freaking me out because I am 30 weeks now!!! Anybody go through this or know how to help???

ladybugky88

Asked by ladybugky88 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i dont know. ask your doctor if theres anything you can do to keep this baby form coning early. maybe jsut take it easy as possible, put yourself on a kind of bed rest. although i dont really think that anything will stop your water form breaking and 34 weeks isnt that early, i know its risky and your baby was probably in the nicu for a couple weeks but my nephew josh was born at 31 weeks and he had holes in his heart, he didnt come home for almost a year after several heart surgeries. it will be ok. even if you go into labor a few weeks early.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Have your doctors told you that you may deliver early with this pregnancy? I had my daughter at 28 weeks gestation and it was scary because she was so tiny and so early but she came out of it perfectly fine. You've obviously been through it before ... do you know the sex of the child you're carrying? Girls typically do better in this situation.

Talk to your doctor, try not to stress, give yourself rest, and keep positive thoughts. Good luck!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I go tomorrow for another monthly visit and I talked to him about it last time and all he said is that I was at risk and I shouldn't worry unless I start having contractions and I was like DUH!!! LOL but last time i didnt even feel contractions my water just broke while i was sleeping... I also find the sex out tomorrow.. I think whats scaring me the most is that this is my third pregnancy and i really can feel everything and ive been noticing that im having at least one braxton hicks a day!!!
    ladybugky88

Comment by ladybugky88 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. There's no reason to think this one would be early too. To be safe put yourself on bedrest and don't do too much. Ask your OB about Terbutaline to control the contractions.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010