What is your favorite, easy recipe?

Mine is "Hamburger Surprise"
Layer in slow cooker
-1 lb ground beef (browned and drained) mixed with one can of cream of mushroom soup
-1 or 2 cans of french style green beans
-About a one-two inch layer of mashed potatoes (previously prepared)
-Shredded Cheddar Cheese (to cover top)

Cook in slow cooker until heated throughout and cheese is melted.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 12:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• One of the easiest and best I have found especially for guests is this: I call it Almond Chicken.

6 Cut Chicken Breasts ( you can modify amt. of chicken)
    1 can Creme of Chicken soup
    1-8ox container of sour cream
    1 half sweet onion- cooked
    Garllic powder to taste
    Almond slices
    Mix all ingred and pour over chicken in a 9x13 baking pan. Top with almonds Cover and cook for about 1 hour.
    Serve with steamed rice and veggie. That's all there is to it. You have a nice meal for family or guests.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 12:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Cut up chicken, mix together a can of cream of mushroom (or chicken) soup and equal amount of milk, top with stove top stuffing (prepared) and cook in the oven until chicken is done. I remember seeing this recipe on the stove top box years ago and my family loves it. I sometimes add broccoli, or french fried onions or cheese to mix it up a little.

adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 12:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Mine is cream of chicken noodles. 1 can of cream of chicken soup 1 box bow tie noodles and milk. Make the noodles in pan of water drain water add one whole can of cream of chicken soup,fill can with milk and empty into pan. Heat up and stir while heating, put six pieces of bread on a cookie sheet and butter,sprinkle with garlic salt heat oven to 350 and heat until butter is melted,less then 5 minutes. Eat and enjoy!!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• chicken wraps- cook some chicken breast and put it on tortillas with either ranch or bbq sauce throw some lettuce and cheese on it and woo-hoo dinner!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Spicy grilled chicken over salad, I also do one skillet chicken fajitas, super easy and delicious.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't have a favorite quick and easy recipe per se. But I have come up with more than one crock pot recipe on my own. Maybe I should start writing them down.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My favorite recipe would have to be chicken alfredo
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 12:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Mine is Mac and Cheese in the microwave-I know.
    2Cor1314

Answer by 2Cor1314 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• mine is smothered burritos, or enchalladas, just brown ground beef, mix with taco seasonings (chilli powder, garlic, salt, pepper, onion) fill tortillas with refried beans, some meat, tatter tots, and a little bit of green sauce, and a little bit of cheese, roll them up, poor green chilli sauce on it. Cover with layer of cheese. Stick in the oven at like 375 for about 25 min, then take it out, put lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream on top. Yum!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Peanut butter and Jelly ;)
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010