Do you have chronic fatigue?

I seen a story about it on the news. I was suprised because it sounds like what has been going on with me for years..but I never knew there may be a cause for it. I always thought it was that my iron was running low or maybe I just did too much and it exhausted me.
If you have this, what was the outcome? How did you find out this is what you have?What did they do for it?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Health

• I do. I was diagnosed at 15. For me, I have Fibromyalgia, and they tend to come hand in hand... There isn't to much they can or will do for it. I have found nutrition to be a better answer than all the meds.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• haven't any medical insurance so I have to deal with "unmeasurable fatigue" on my own. did a blood work and it showed normal. I need to get myself to bed by 9 or 10pm, I do green tea tablet at lunch, eat mineral and nutritious based foods, make myself do the trend mill (which is easy once you just start walking) and stretch....weird how stretching just changes an achy body...

surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was also diagnosed with it and like Sabrinambowmen I have Fibromyalgia also. You may want to do a little research of that cause they really do go hand in hand with each other. I know I had alot of strange symptoms I never associated with each other till I looked up Fibromyalgia and relized they were all coming from the same thing. GL
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 12:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i never had it before
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010