What are your & your kiddos favorite educational shows/cartoons?

emtaglover

Asked by emtaglover at 12:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My dd LOVES Dora the Explorer. Some would argue that it is not educational, but dd is 2 on Halloween and told me, "Abrir" when we went to open the front door this morning...
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 1:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have 3 grand daughters 3,4,7 they love Dora and they can all count in spanish i told my 4 year old to count to ten and she said english or spanish nana it was so sweet....we went out for mexican food and the 7 year old was talking to the waiter in spanish.....
    nanawanda

Answer by nanawanda at 2:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• my 2 yr old likes wow wow wubbsy and backyardiagains
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My 2 year old loves Curious George and Word World. She also loves the Leap Frog Letter Factroy DVD.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• We've been watching a lot of PBS around here. My son has liked the show Super Why since it first came on. He also likes to watch Franny's Shoes (I think that's the name).
    Marybeth

Answer by Marybeth at 10:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• My son loves Super Why also! Together, my kids watch Word World, Sid the Science Kid, and Fetch!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Our son loves Sid the Science Kid. At this very second he is standing here with a huge smile because Sid is on.
    michelle.west

Answer by michelle.west at 11:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2008