Please Help Me with My 3 mon old!!

just wondering what your daily routine consits of? Getting bored with my own need new ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• good luck. a 3 month olds routine is pretty boring and basic. eat, sleap, diaper change, eat again, go back to sleap. he might be smiling or doing some very small milestones but give it a few months. you wont be bored anymore.....believe me. you will be chasing acrawling baby around the house, laughing at all the cute little things hes trying to do. just relax and enjoy the boring because its nor going to last.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with Cassie. With a 3 month old, it's kind of hard to really do anything. Trust me, you'll be begging to go back to the 3 month old stage before ya know it!! LOL My LO is 11 months, and he's just full of new and exciting things to do. Take her for walks, go to the park and explore, read to her, dance with her, etc. She may be too young to understand some of these things, but it's never too young to start early! Good Luck!
    bethanysmom1007

Answer by bethanysmom1007 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• We don't do routines here. I just get on with the business of living. I wear my baby so that at that age (and even now) she's entertained by the most mundane chore. Raking leaves is particularly hilarious. And Vacuuming puts her to sleep.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010