There was a girl that asked about her sex life and her having to do all of the work...

why did you delete your question?? I had a good answer for you. You can email me if you want to talk:) or respond to this post. Really want to help:)

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 12:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• LovinEveryDay.....I think it was nice of you to post this question to find this person so you could answer her question and try to help her. Way to reach out....APPLAUD! APPLAUD!

Question asker....I hope you get the help your looking for.

CAFEMOM. SHOULD SOMETIMES JUST BUTT OUT.....
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I NEVER DELETED IT CAFEMOMS DID. THEY SAID THE WAY I WORDED IT WAS TOO EXPLICIT. BUT HELP!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I dont think he is gay at all. I think he likes that you take control in bed. Some men really like that a lot! Tell him you want to switch it up a bit and that you feel sex has become more of a chore than enjoyable for you. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both parties. I think you just really want to make him happy but the relationship (in the bed) has turned into a one-way street. You're giving giving giving and getting nothing in return. Let him know you need him to take control a little. Let you be on the bottom and let you lay back and enjoy the ride!! It seemed a lot better the first time I wrote it lol:( sorry If that is not helpful
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have seen quesions worded WAY more explicit then that and they never got deleted. We are all adults here.
    Thank you happy2beme:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WILL TRY TO TELL HIM BUT HOW CAN I TELL HIM WITHOUT SOUNDING TOO MENA OR LIKE I AM BORED WITH HIM......ITS LIKE YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL..
    Anonymous

• THAT WORD WAS SUPPOSE TO SAY MEAN....LOL
    Anonymous

• When you talk to him never start the sentence with "You" it has a negative context. Tell him something like "Honey, I really enjoy our sex life, but I feel there are a lot more options WE could explore together. I think we could really make it spicy if we tried it "this way"."
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• sorry I have been distracted by work:(
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• THAT SOUNDS EASY ENOUGH. AND YOU KNOW HE SEEMS TO REALLY BE INTERESTED IN SEX WITH ME. LIKE HE'S ALL OVER ME THEN WE HAVE IT. BUT ITS LIKE HE JUST MAKES ME DO EVERYTHING. I WILL TRY YOUR SUGGESTION THOUGH, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING ME.
    Anonymous

• :) YW Email me if you need to chat again!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2008