BEST FRIEND OR NOT?

I have had abest friend for 30 =yrs.while in high school her older brother and I had ARELATIONSHIP THAT BECAME SEXUAL.IT LASTED 3 YRS. WE WERE EACH OTHERS FISRST SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, FIRST FOR EVERYTHING,ETC.i RECENTLY FOUND OUT FROM THEIR YOUNGER BROTHER AND FRIENDS. THAT MY BEST FRIEND AND HER BROTHER WERE HAVING A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP AT THE SAME TIME.i FEEL SICKENED,BETRAYED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT. SHOULD I QUIT THE FRIENDSHIP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• It happened such a long time ago, i would hope that you are more mature than to say screw you.... yes its nasty, but you would throw away a 30 year friendship over something that happened a long time ago??? talk to her, be an adult about it. tell her how you feel and then get over it!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• wow , well i think that they are the ones that havce the problem here , i wo0uldent end youre friendship she might have just been embarrased
    kay785

Answer by kay785 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm not telling you what to do... I'm going to tell you how I think I would feel if this had happened to me.... I would be sickened just like you and I don't know that I would be able to get that thought or site out of my head to be able to continue to have a relationship with her. Bless your heart.... I hope that whatever decision you wind up making that it's the right one for you.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• because of it being so long ago and u both were young i wouldn't through away ur relationship now, but i dothink u should talk to her about it.. just to mend things between u to so u both don't feel any way towards eachother, and has she ever been with anyone of ur guys after that is what u need to find out and if so then i would not be friends with her, cuz she has no love or respect for u but if its only with just him, let it pass... friendship is hard to come by...
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2008