• In the Spotlight:

I know this is wrong, but I can't be the only one. RE: single ladies

If you are a single woman looking for love, and you see a very good looking man with a not so good looking woman, do you think to yourself...If she can find someone, so can I?

I promise I'm not a terrible person, I guess it's a way os having hope for myself....make sense. These are just thoughts to myself, I would never say these things to someone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *raises hand* Guilty as charged. Yes, I felt bad about it, but, I will admit...I did that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yea, I do it all the time. So does my roommate.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I do.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 12:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm guilty of it too.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• ANYONE can find "someone". I have seen proof of this this SO MANY TIMES and YES I have thought that before but I REALIZE what the good looking man has DONE. He has found a woman who may not be much to look at but who is BEAUTIFUL inside where it counts. Someone who can love him and not be too stuck on herself to have time for him. I have found that MOST good looking guys are the same. They are so popular and stuck on themselves that there is no time or room for just one woman because they have their choice of a BUNCH of beautiful woman.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I think every woman is guilty of this at some point in their life. If they say they aren't, they probably are not being completely truthful!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't feel bad about thinking like that. It is weird to me to see a couple where one is definitely more attractive than the other.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• with you on this one. true love will come to us single gals!
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• "I have found that MOST good looking guys are the same. They are so popular and stuck on themselves that there is no time or room for just one woman because they have their choice of a BUNCH of beautiful woman"

Me too. The hottest guys i dated, were all arrogant pigs!

I think everyone has thought that before.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• no, but then again, I was married at 19- I have someone, so there's no thinking "is can find someone, I can too" and before that I wasn;t looking anyway.

so I just think the "I guess looks aren't everything" line
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010