I had a creapy dream and I'm trying to figure out what it might mean........ can u help?

Ok so im my dream there was a cat that was attacking me and the preson I was with ( I can' remember that right now) we were running and hiding, got into a car and the cat was on the hood trying to rip through the glass. Then I'm not sure what happened but were wern't in the car anymore the cat jumped on me and I broke its neck. then I broke my own neck and was walking around freaking out trying to get ot a hospital and holding my head up becuase it was more like I had no bones in my neck. But I thought If I let go of my head it would kill me. Anyway thats about it. Sorry this is so long. if anyone has any clue what it means, please help lol. Thanks so much.
Kayla

kaylaylshfr

Asked by kaylaylshfr at 1:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• FreakyDreams.com
    I use that site alot :)
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 1:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• are you allergic to cats? maybe it is telling you to stay away for now... idk lol
    Anonymous

• Do u have a cat? If so, is he/she mean? idk either, that's a weird 1
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• you've been feeling subjected to ridicule,and diress you have a fear of losing control but want to vent your frustrations you are trying to protect a situation from getting out of hand but your suffering in silence.
    tellis

Answer by tellis at 9:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2008