im going to be induced

im 39 weeks and gone to be induced next week im so afraid of having a c cection i have a daughter already my doc said i shouldent worrywhat are the odds of haveing one

kay785

Asked by kay785 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• All 3 of my boys were induced and were born vaginally.
    I think everything should be ok and don't stress over it. A lot of women are induced and are just fine.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• most of the time and enduced labor eds up happening naturally so i don think you really should worry usually only if the baby is not don enough or if it is starting to cause stress to baby do they do that good luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It just all depends on the dr i think. a lot of doctors will let you go longer into labor without taking it by c-section, and some seem eager to. yours sounds confident that it'll be vaginal. either way, just calm down and try to enjoy your last weeks pregnant. I don't think you have anything to worry aobut, the second is usually easier i think
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 1:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• you should be alright as long as your baby doesnt have a big head. i was induced and ended up having an emergancy c-section because his head was too big. i would much rather be induced than sit around wondering and waiting when the baby is guna pop out. you should be fine, they keep a close eye on you and the baby, to the point where it got annoying to me.
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 1:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I forgot to say- good luck!
    BrendaMomOf3

• If you're really that scared of a c-section, DON'T get induced.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2008