Seriously TMI, lol.. adult content

Okay, Im 23 years old and have been with the same guy for 6 years. He isnt very good in bed which I dont mind TOO much, since he is great in many other ways.. But I was just wondering about this. Ive never had an orgasm from him. I only have had one, I believe. Which was from myself (masturbation I suppose lol) and I, umm, whats the word.. "Squirted" lol when I had it. Now I was just wondering, how likely is it that I would do this everytime I had an orgasm? Just wondering, all answers welcome, thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• It's only happened to me a couple of times and it only happens when your G spot is stimulated. It does not happen all the time. If you're having a clitoral orgasm only, you will not squirt. It comes from a gland next to your urethra & will only secrete fluid when the vagina (where the g-spot is) is very stimulated. Woman can have orgasms all the time without "ejaculating", men have a harder time with that, although it is possible for men to orgasm & not ejaculate. It's just much harder for them.

Get a little vibrator & bring it in the bedroom with your SO so you can help yourself get stimulated while he is inside of you. That will def. help you orgasm with him. He might find it hot too.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i dont really know i used to try and squirt when i had sex with my s\o but i could never do it so i just gave up
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm not sure... I don't do that. But it may be likely to happen every time.

Try spicing things up with him.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't do it EVERYTIME.. but I do it pretty often! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Not all orgasms are the same! So don't expect it every time. You might could help him out by saying things to him like " Oh baby I love it when you..." or "it makes me feel so good when you..." Good verbal cues and open communication are key in a good healthy realtionship. Good luck.
    Oktobre

Answer by Oktobre at 1:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• trying being 36 and only had a handful of orgasm throughout your life. i found it has nothing to do with the man your with but within yourself. i have had great sex without the orgasm. which can be really frustrating cause after awhile it's like why bother having it if i'm not getting the O.

i wouldn't it expect it to happen every time you come.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't do it all the time. I can stop myself. But I sure do it most of the time.. lol

If he isn't so great in the sack.. Then you should probably guide him, teach him, show him what you need and want sexually.
    Most men have to be taught how to be good lovers. Men instinctively go about sex in the manner that feels good to them. Which is usually greatly lacking when it comes to making a woman feel good.. lol The sexual responses of men and women are very different. Most men need to be taught how to sexually please a woman, taught how to understand the sexual differences between men and women..etc. The majority of women need clitoral &/ or (a combo is best..) g-spot stimulation in order to orgasm, and most men need to be taught that little fact.. lol

A good friend told me years ago " Very few great lovers are just born that way. Most have been taught by some woman somewhere along the way".
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010