Found out that my tubes are closed and filled with fluid!

Hello everyone! I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and found out some terrible news. He told me that my tubes were closed and filled with fluid (hydrosalpinx). I was wondering are ther any of you who have experienced the same thing and if so, what did you doctor suggest. I really need advice because this is bothering me.!!!Thnx!

vtyler6203

Asked by vtyler6203 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine were blocked,but no fluid. We did a simple procedure to unblock them. Hoping you find an answer to this.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• im sorry! do you have any kids ? if they can reverse tying your tubes surely they can unblock them did you dr give you any options
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I had the same thing and just had surgery to remove the scar tissue that was blocking my tubes and the fluid was drained. At first my doctor tried laparscopically but it was unsuccessful and so he cut me open about 8 wks ago and remove all the scar tissue. So I'm hoping to get preggo soon.
    vtyler6203

Comment by vtyler6203 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on May. 20, 2011