Remember Al Qaida not only vowed Islamic domination over the world but also to turn our own against us?

That is exactly what they have been working towards..I find this creepy but not surprising...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe one out of every one thousand muslims is moderate. They are slowly succeeding.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

_______________________
    lmao ummmm, I'm gonna have to call bullsh*t on that one, Carpy.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Time to get out our tin foil hats ladies...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• A bunch of hypocrites lose their damn minds when an Imam who worked with the Bush admin to fight against AlQaida tries to build a community center a quarter mile from ground zero, blaming him for the actions of AlQaida and calling his work a monument to them, thereby playing right into AlQaida's hands. You'd think those hypocrites would have more self-respect than to do exactly what the terrorists want them to do - start stabbing Muslim cab drivers and protesting Muslims around the country to stir up more unrest and give them tons of Google Image fodder to use when riling up their trainees at their hidden training camps. Shame those people don't have more common sense and examine exactly how their behavior looks to everyone else. Talk about giving aid and comfort to the enemy - following their playbook line by line. What's next? Burning Muslims figures in effigy?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I work with a lot of Muslims...none of them have ever tried to kill me and, based on our interactions, I don't think they are plotting to.

Although, maybe they are just sleeper cells, biding thier time by attending early childhood development workshops, until the bloody uprising.

I guess i'll find out...

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Most muslims support sharia law and that is not moderate. It is extremism
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

Proof. It is lacking. Again. As usual.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Wow- I don't know why I keep getting surprised by the blatant bigots on here. At least they don't try to hide how ignorant they are. That is one good thing.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• what's your source for that stat, Carpy?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I know their cause and people like you are what is allowing it to work one bigoted, remark and act at a time.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010