should i give up my best friend to my sister i never talk to because i found out that we both know her in order to avoid drama from the "sister"?

I told my best friend something very personal in cofidence and she seemed to have blurted it to my sister(we dont get along) and now it has caused some serious drama for me. I have been friends with this woman for a while and i am not sure if i should just drop the friendship and have nothing more to do with her due to my sister is a drama queen and i refuse to get caught up in her problems. My bf didnt know that she knew my sister until she was talking to her one day and they figured it out and then she told her what i had said. Now my sister is very angry at me and i didnt know this person would say anything to anyone. What do i do???

ginny10

Asked by ginny10 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Your supposed best friend told someone something you told her in confidence? well she is not really your friend now is she? I think you know the answer to your question.
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 1:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008