What sort of wax do you recommend for at-home use?

I really can't stand hair, especially in the pubic region, and can't afford to pay for waxing. Does anyone do their own waxing? Where and what do I buy? I don't want to get cheap stuff that isn't worth it.

LsMamaL

Asked by LsMamaL at 1:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I want to know the same thing! so i hope someone answers!!
    IvysMommy331

Answer by IvysMommy331 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I actually go to the beauty supply store and get professional stuff and strips...I use Gigi wax and strips and I like it. I know there are some products you have to have a license for, but I don't know if this is one...I have an electrology license so I can get anything (even the shit I don't have any clue how to use...lol). It comes with a lot more product (and better quality) than what you'll get in walmart...I think a 100 pack of big strips you can use whole or cut down is $7 or $8 and the one pound wax is $16.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I don't recommend waxing at home. You can bruise yourself and cause blood blisters if you are not careful.

Melanie
    KTaylor74

Answer by KTaylor74 at 3:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2008