Do really stupid people just astonish you?

I was in line for a gas station & I was turning left at a corner that meets up with some on coming turning traffic, so I slowed down to make sure I was going to be ok to proceed. We got to the pump & a lady behind me says she was on fumes, & I sd so was I, thinking she was being friendly. She starts yelling how rude and inconsiderate I was to make her wait for that turning traffic when she was on fumes. In my shock I asked her how I was suppose to know she was on fumes? She goes on a bit, I just said if she cld pay my car payment (it's pd for) each mo, then she cld tell me how to drive it. She left furious. Have you ever encountered a completely off the wall person telling you off in any of your shopping experiences ? I'm sure there will be a few who may not agree with me, & that's your opinion, this was mine.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• I guess I missed the part where it's somehow your fault that she's irresponsible and stupid and let her tank get that low?

I really hate stupid people!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 2:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I just consider myself relieved cause I know if I see them again to know, they are NUTS. Hope the rest of your day gets better.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 1:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010