need to spice things up

me and my guy havent been together a long time but sex is already getting boring. i used to be real good at that and coming up with new ideas things to try but anymore i just never get the feeling of desire the tingle anymore imberrising but im despret i want to spice it up im a little shy with him any ideas it just seems he does it all i dont like to be on top he loves it but something we can both enjoy and make thing steamy again

faith86

Asked by faith86 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband and i sometimes act like he is my master and i do whatever he wants and i say yes master. it's kinda fun but it's been set on the back burner since our baby was born. now he can't squeeze my breast without him getting milk on him which sucks cause i really like my breast touched.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• go to a sex store and pick out things together
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My personal opinoin on what is the hottest way to spice up a couples sex life.

Good honest open sexual communication.

When a couple can honestly and openly share with one another their: inner most desires, their most secret fanatasies, their sexual needs, their sexual wants, things they want to experiment with..etc... This creates the hottest spiciest sex life because the couple isnot only in tune sexually, they are openly and actively experiencing these things together.

The hottest sex anyone can have. Is knowledgable sex. When you know what someone's deepest desires, deepest needs etc are. And the two of you experience and experiment with those. Things never get boring..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2010