Has your husband done anything really stupid this month?

Yesterday I got a letter in the mail about a parking ticket for my husband. I went online to pay it and realized he had 11 parking tickets from 2007 totaling $600 and a warrant on him for it in the last town we lived in. He claims he didn't know about any of them! I somewhat believe him cause I get the mail and haven't seen anything for years, but come on. How stupid can you be? I just paid it and laughed it off.. but today it doesn't seem so funny while I'm not getting my laptop anymore.

Anyone else have any stories of stupid things their husband did this month?

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 1:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• umm its not from this month but my df put our Jeep into a pond while mudding at 1am!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• The most stupid thing he did this month was to look at me feet and call me Fred Flinstone.
    Yeah, pretty stupid saying that to a woman that is 3 weeks away from giving birth,miserable and moody,swollen,exhauseted,cranky and mean.
    If he didnt run faster than my swollen up fat legs could run, I'd have smacked him upside his head.
    Yeah, pretty stupid of him.jerk.
    LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• He lost our checkbook.

He yelled, "I'm sick of you!" to me but he never finished his sentence. Later on when I was ignoring him because I was super pissed, he asked what was wrong so I told him what he said, he was like, 'I never said that! I said I was sick of you always getting mad at me over stupid stuff." He must have only said that to himself because it sure didn't come out that way. Ass..
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• LOL, that is stupid! & what is mudding if I might ask? (I'm more a city girl)
    Kisses4Henry

Comment by Kisses4Henry (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• & kimberly... men will be men. My husband called maternity pants "moo-cow pants". I didn't have any and he kept saying "are you sure you don't want us to go get you moo-cow pants?" Yea... I didn't after that, lol. Thanks for sharing! It's helping, lol.
    Kisses4Henry

Comment by Kisses4Henry (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• mudding is taking your truck or what ever and going on the back roads and getting all dirty and muddy like after a fresh rain! its a lot of fun... i live in the country grew up in the country and moved to town but missed the country life....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 2:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010