When have you known the left to care about any religion

except to attack them? Why is the left co concerned with the Muslim religion of Islam all of a sudden?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Because..it suits their agenda to be so..

They want to fundamentally change America ..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• That's the sad thing - normally it's the right that's about upholding constitutionally guaranteed religious freedom. Talk about dropping the ball on this one.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It's not the religion, it's the constitutional rights associated with it. I would make the same arguement for any group or individual.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• your assertion is pure idiocy
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• LMAO I see there is no proof I'm wrong included in your ridiculous answer
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• The question really is, why isn't everyone defending the Constitutionally granted right to freed of religion? I don't get it. We Conservatives can't only be for less government when it suits us.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• normally it's the right that's about upholding constitutionally guaranteed religious freedom

Proof?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Proof that the left "attacks" religion?

and BTW, this isn't about Islam, its about The USA and the Constitution and our rights

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

^^ BEST ANSWER

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• You have got to be kidding and you are mistaken when you label a bunch of people, thinking wth a stereotypical mind. I know many "lefties" including myself who care about religion and morals and truth and values and yet.....well, your statement was just not smart.
    I believe in marriage and family and virginity,not sleeping around and saving yourself for your husband. I don't believe in crime or criminals--they need to be punished -- and I don't believe in War. I care about my neighbors and about people all over the world who care about others and I care about equality for all races and religions.
    Next.......
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010