i wanted to know..where to find a job working from home?

tryin to stay home and be with my kids..

martinez713

Asked by martinez713 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• medical transcriptionist, billing and coding
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 2:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It depends on your skill set and who you know. If you have a close family member or friend that if a professional ask around if they might have extra work to pick up at home. You could always be their "personal assistant" and they could take on extra hours of work at home and just let you do it for them then split the profit. If you have call center experience you can also sometimes find places that will hire you to take calls. My one friend who is a SAHM has a job answering texts. People text some number a question to find out ANYTHING (I've seen the commercials) and they text the answer. I would avoid all those websites and companies that are trying to focus on SAHMs working from home. They seem like BS imo. You could also check out MyThirtyOne, Avon, etc... if you just want a little something on the side.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 2:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunties in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Try to look for telecommunting jobs.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i have a few listed on my journal "how i make money from home"..i have more but i dont have them listed on here..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us Let me know if I can help with any questions if this is something you're interested in!!! I personally offer "extras" for those who sign up!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• thanks girls for your info on this topic..hopefully, i will find something!
    martinez713

Comment by martinez713 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• would love to share with you my journey with the home based business that brought me home from corporate america to my son!!!! Let meknow if you are interedted honey!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 8:03 AM on Aug. 11, 2011