Anyone Prenant and stressed, any tips?

Hiya, i have a two year old that has been "pissing" me off a lot more than normally, my mother says its because of my hormones with the pregnancy. i never get this annoyed with anything. I dont want to snip at my two year old just because hes being 2 and being mischievous.
So i was wondering if there were any moms out there with good stress relief tips.
how do u guys blow off steam or relieve the stress of the day?

Lakoia

Asked by Lakoia at 1:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've got a 2yr old and a 1 yr old and am also 39 weeks preggers. I do get snippy a lot, due to other stresses and I hate it. I just look at my kids and think of how they deserve better than that and it usually works.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Mindful meditation, deep breathing, music, swimming.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I was in the process of planning a wedding, moving and I had a stressful job. The best I can give you is to eat right, stay active and get as much sleep as you can. And if you can get a break from your son once and a while just to recop, that'll help, too.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2010