Can gas pressure/constipation cause vaginal discharge? adult content

Recently I've been getting a lot of constipation and gas pressure. I also have a little pain about where my csection bakini cut scar is. Along with this, I am having a lot of clear, mucousy vaginal discharge. Could this be caused by gas pressure/constipation? Or maybe an ovarian cist?...

Kword

Asked by Kword at 2:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Health

• How old is the c-section? It may be infected or just tore a muscle where the scar/incision is. I have 3.....1 real low on my "girly parts" and 2 overlapping each other, I tear more than i care to admit just from moving in the wrong way so its very possible to have a minor tear. It heals on its own. Is this your first baby? If so, this could also be your new discharge, things change after birth. The constipation can be a factor because of location of anatomy. If the discharge is not smelly, its nothing to be worried about, just start wearing a panty liner like the rest of us LOL. If you aren't cramping it is probably NOT an ovarian cyst.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 2:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If you are straining to poop, it can cause any discharge you have to be pushed out in larger volume but it won't increase the amount you produce.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2010