Why do girl wear make up?

Im a girl and I don't see why we should wear make up? I have this friend no matter what day its she got her make up on and she not going anywhere. Really? WHY???

sguy1983

Asked by sguy1983 at 2:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you don't want to then don't do it. I rarely wear make-up and I'm in my 50s. I don't wear high heels.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Well, I wear it because I feel better with it on. I go from looking like a plain Jane nobody with none to really pretty with it. I love to paint and draw and it's like creating artwork every morning.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Gailll- I don't. I can't wear high heels :( I was not tryin to be rude just something I want to know/
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• That's a matter of personal choice. I normally don't go anywhere without some makeup on, but if I'm not going anywhere, then I don't wear it. Some people are comfortable without it at all, while others feel it's necessary to wear it all the time.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 2:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I wear eyeliner pretty much everyday. It's not an issue of not being able to leave the house without it, it takes less time to put on eyeliner than it does to brush my teeth and it's part of my daily routine.

I like the way it makes me look.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i dont like to wear make up either. not often anyways.
    my sister is the same. wake up, makeup and hair are done.

she is what i consider "high maintenance" but.. it makes her feel better about herself, so who am i to knock her?

i feel comfortable in my own skin, but when i wanna go out, its nice to spruce up and look really pretty!!
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I wear it everyday, I don't put any on if I am not going anywhere. It makes me feel better, more put together.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• UpSheRises - eyeliner kool. I want black eyeliner for my tattoo but I know it would hurt so Im not goin to do it.
    sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Toribabe I will out make up on when I go out with all my friend and my man to the club other then that nothing

sguy1983

Comment by sguy1983 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Some people just think they need it and others don't. I don't like putting on make up because i feel fake with it on. That's my personal reason why I DON'T wear it. Plus it takes forever and the only time I really spend on myself is taking a shower, brushing my hair and getting dressed.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010